This job might no longer be available.
QA Analyst, Art
6 days ago
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
QA at Epic
What we do
Epic Games is looking to expand its internal Quality Assurance team. We are looking for serious QA professionals with wide ranging skills and experience who want to work embedded on a development team. This position owns the testing process, risk management, and quality evaluation of a given feature, function or set of work, where you will be part of a rapidly iterating development team working closely with developers and production. If you're excited about working in a fast-paced environment and are highly motivated to ensure the best possible user experience, then we'd like to speak with you!
What you’ll do
Epic Games is adding a QA Analyst to work in an embedded position on an Art feature development team. You will work closely with other Art QA teammates and developers to ensure a high quality bar is maintained in your feature area. This particular role will be on the VFX and TechArt teams for the Fortnite game project. The ideal candidate will work closely with the VFX and TechArt team on producing world class features and bringing them to market - both in our vaunted store and in-game.
In this role, you will
- Work with product owners, developers and QA management to define acceptance criteria, identify risks, and plan testing coverage for upcoming features / releases
- Build test approaches and test plans to cover multiple features in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Execute functional, regression, and automation testing activities
- Analyze and troubleshoot reported defects and internal issues
- Support developers before, during and after deployments
What we’re looking for
- 1-2 years of software testing experience in a fast paced environment
- Experience to a SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle)
- Experience in functional and usability testing in your domain of expertise - TechArt/VFX
- Ability to prioritize and work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Ability to thrive while working in a fast-paced working environment, with the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Proven track record of successful contributions to the release of high-quality products
- You’re user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do.
Nice to have skills
- Game development and TechArt / VFX experience
- Familiarity with modern digital art pipelines as it pertains to game development.
- Experience with cross-platform or cross-browser testing
- Unreal engine 4 experience
- JIRA or other Bug database experience
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 1,800+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.