QA Analyst - All Levels
Build a Rocket Boy
6 months ago
The QA Analyst role involves writing, developing and executing test plans for a variety of different teams, ensuring both the functionality and quality of the game.
The role involves working closely with design, production and code teams to provide constant support as new features and assets are added. This will be a varied role that will involve multiple disciplines but being organised, methodical and analytical are the major pre-requisites.
An aptitude for technical disciplines and a genuine passion for the video games industry is a must.
- Develop and execute test plans and report bugs found to the database.
- Validate new content, features, assets and fixes from all relevant teams for both quality and functionality before they are submitted.
- Work with development teams across multiple areas depending on priorities and deadlines.
- Create reports on assigned tasks and perform research assignment on requests.
- QA background a plus.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and driven to creatively solve problems.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and comfortable working across teams.
- Technically proficient and able to pick up a variety of tasks and work.