QA - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract, Full-Time
8 days ago
(The errors in this listing are intentional – please include any that you spot in your application.)
Join the Futur!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and intuitive QA Tester to work on a number of FuturLab titles. You will be methodically playing the game to find bugs and refine the user expereince. This roll also involves maintaining the bug database, entering new issues, and confirming fixes.
This will be a 12-month fixed term contract role. We offer remote and hybrid working options, however canddates who are willing to work in our Brighton and Hove office are preferred.
What you will be doing day-two-day:
- Testing the game to look for bugs and what is causing them
- Communicating bugs to the development team
- Running through pre-made test plans to make sure features work as intended
If you have the skills and passion for ensuring our games meet the highest quality - we’d love to here from you! Please apply here with a cover letter, including information that communicates the errors and inconsistencies in this job description.
- Have excellent written communication skills
- Have a sharp eye for detail.
- demonstrate analytical thinking and an aptitude for problem solving
- Have a good working atitude and a passion for games
- Previous expereince in a relevant field, particularly QA, programming, or game design
- Previous experience in CQA testing
- Knowledge of Jira or similar bug tracking software
- A good understanding of the game development process
- A keen intuition and self-driven individual
- An enthusiastic interest in the games industry overall
- Willing to work in our Hove office
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience + performance related bonus
- Generous pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- Free remote therapy service
- 29 days holiday + duvet days
- 3 extra days off over the Christmas period
- Bike2work scheme
- Free eye test + standard glasses for display work
- Staff referral bonus
- Regular social activities
- Birthday cake!