Python Programmer (M/F)
Bordeaux Nouvelle-Aquitaine fr
19 days ago
Are you dreaming of taking part in this new challenge? We are currently looking for an Python Programmer. Discover the missions below and join our AAA teams!
At Ubisoft Bordeaux, we are currently looking for a talented Python Programmer to help us shape the future of the Rainbow Six Brand. In this role, you are responsible for developing in-game online services using both existing Ubisoft online infrastructure as well as Rainbow Six-specific infrastructure, working together with game designers, UI front-end programmers, systems programmers and the Ubisoft Online Technology Group.
The main and routine tasks of the Python Programmer are to:
- Manage the interchange of data between players and the server/services/game
- Provide access to the online architecture to presentational programmers
- Assist in the development of innovative solutions to enrich the online gaming experience of players
- Program and optimize systems, such as storefront data and player progression systems
- Work with precision and care on our live systems and frameworks
- Work on identifying and improving existing systems and identify new opportunities
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science or any other relevant qualification with a strong technical background
- Strong Python proficiency
- Good understanding of SQL or NoSQL Database
- Solid understanding of REST API design methodologies
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Excellent communication and good English skills
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
- Phone Interview
- Interview with our internal teams
- Final interview with the project manager
If your application is not retained, you will receive a negative answer. According to the sanitary measures related to COVID-19, all interviews will be held by visioconference and every employee can partially work from home.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal informations will be treated as confidential according to the Employment Equity act.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery. Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge. Take entertainment to the next level, join us and create the unknown!
Ubisoft Bordeaux works with passion on the biggest AAA's and aims to offer the best gaming experiences for our players. Today, our studio counts more than 270 talents from 15 different nationalities and is working on licenses such as Assassin’s Creed, Rainbow Six, Beyond Good & Evil 2, but also on mobile games, as well as exciting technologies with Harbour team, our Ubisoft's online service group, and the Streaming team.