Python/Golang Developer (Bare-metal cloud)
14 days ago
Ubisoft is seeking a Developer for the the Metal as a Service (MaaS) Team. The team provides a single point of entry for Ubisoft’s internal baremetal server requests through its cloud-like environment hosted in private datacenters. The team deploys, manages & monitors the metal environment using automation scripts and emerging technologies.
The Developer is responsible for the development & maintenance of various tools that will help with the deployment, maintenance & monitoring of the infrastructure the team is responsible for. The applicant doesn’t need to master all the skills listed below but needs to have a drive to learn and an interest in solving infrastructure problems in collaboration with fellow experienced developers.
- Help develop tools to manage baremetal infrastructure following best practices;
- Collaborate with various teams to integrate new development and improvements;
- Care for the MaaS platform by using documented & automated installation and support procedures with an emphasis on security.
- Fluent in one of the following languages (Python, Golang) and willing to learn the other;
- Nice to have knowledge of CICD & automation (Gitlab);
- Nice to have knowledge of containers (Docker & Kubernetes);
- Nice to have experience in Opensource projects;
- Nice to have knowledge in RESTful API design and implementation;
- Proactivity, dynamism, autonomy, organization and motivation to learn new skills and tackle challenges.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Creating the unknown since 1997.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being. Our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success. Join us!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.