Python/Django Backend Developer
7 days ago
- Be part of our games’ feature development and live-ops pipelines.
- Develop solutions for game configuration and automation for Design and Product Manager teams.
- Collaborate with the Game Tech teams to develop feature tooling and backend.
- Analyze games’ needs and come up with effective proposals.
- Integrate with our existing company backend to automate and simplify tasks as needed.
- Extensive Python and Django experience developing non-trivial applications:
- Experience customizing admin views.
- Comfortable dealing with complex DB Migrations.
- Experience with Django Rest Framework nice to have.
- Intermediate to Advanced SQL knowledge.
- Familiarity working with Docker and Docker Compose.
- Experience working with Celery or similar Task Queue systems.
- Familiarity working with Unix Systems.
- Experience working with VCS, ideally Git
- Experience working with CI/CD systems, in particular GitLab CI.
- Basic to Intermediate experience with basic AWS services like EC2, S3, Lambda, DynamoDB, …
- Prior Experience with the ELK stack.
- Familiarity with Terraform.
- Familiarity with Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with NGINX.
- Experience with statically typed languages a Bonus (Java, Go, C#, C++, …)
- Game Development Experience
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to be part of an international environment with daily contact with other countries & cultures!
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
- Permanent contract, full-time job with excellent Social Benefits.
- 25 vacation days per year
- Private medical health insurance
- Flexible compensation with Ticket Restaurant Card
- Free language courses
- Free coffee and fruit every morning!
- Free afternoon on your birthday!
- Merit based salary progression system and a competitive initial salary package.
- Career-development opportunities.
- Excellent local working conditions (quality of offices, geographical location of office in the centre of Barcelona).
- ... and Thursday afterwork beers!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com
If the offer interests you, Join the Game!
Join our Survey.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft via this S urve y
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.