10 days ago
Wargaming Kyiv is working on Crash Analysis Tool - an internal crash reporting product. Integration of CAT in development workflow allows Wargaming game studios to catch, analyze and resolve crashes and failures of their games and applications.
The team’s primary goal is to improve and extend the current functionality of CAT, expand the list of supported OS-es and Game Engines.
What will you do?
- Write high performing, stable and easy to maintain client-server python code.
- Proactively address technical issues and risks that could impede project delivery.
- Participate in code and architecture solutions and reviews.
- Developing back-end components.
- Integrating user-facing elements using server-side logic.
- Keep suggesting improvements and ways to enhance the functioning of the software.
What are we looking for?
- 4+ years experience as a back-end developer using Python.
- Good knowledge of common algorithms and data structures.
- Understanding of parallelism and concurrency in Python.
- Good knowledge of Asuncion.
- Practical experience with any python web-framework (django, flask, falcon, hug, etc).
- Hands-on experience with at least one relational DBMS - PostgreSQL / MySQL / Oracle, etc.
- Hands-on experience with at least one of non-relational DBMS (Redis, Cassandra, etc).
- Experience with Linux (advanced user).
- Cares about quality of code, unit tests and documentation.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Strong English communication skills.
- Good teamwork spirit and capability to work independently when needed.
- Comprehension of how to operate code versioning tools such as Git and task management as Jira.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Test coverage for code using PyTest.
- Experience of working with AWS services.
- Experiens with Kafka and RabbitMQ.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Our benefits in Kyiv include:
- 24 business days of annual leave per calendar year.
- 6 trust days per calendar year.
- Career development and education opportunities within the company.
- Premium Private Health Care (with wellness program option).
- Mental health support.
- Life event bonuses (Employee’s Birthday, Marriage, Child’s Birth…).
- English courses with 50% contribution.
- Employee discounts.
- Personal Gaming Account.
- Coffee, fruits, and snacks in the office.
- Company events.
- Seniority Awards.
- Referral program - You can recommend the best talents to the company and receive a reward.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 16 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.