This job might no longer be available.
Purchasing Operations Clerk Intern (Praktikant/in) (f/m/d)
Düsseldorf NRW de
7 months ago
The Intern Purchasing Operations Clerk is responsible for acquiring goods and services for the studio with focus on reducing costs, bring a high service level to internal customers and to control external risks. The job holder must assure the quality of service and deal with purchases based on existing contracts. Furthermore, the job holder is a key position between internal customers and suppliers. The internship will last 6 months and requires working full-time and onsite during that time.
- Manage autonomously purchasing requests from internal teams, from the validation of the business need to the purchase order and the invoice clearing
- Establish close interactions with buyers and HQ procurement
- Establish close interactions with the inventory management
- Establish close interactions with the accounting department
- Maintains and develops a good relationship with clients and suppliers
- University enrolment ideally in Business Administration or similar field
- Excellent interpersonal skills combined with very good oral and written communication skills
- A quick-learner, able to pick up new tools and systems fast
- Enthusiasm for on-going learning, development and sharing knowledge
- Excellent self-organization and self-motivation abilities
- Ability and desire to work as a team player
- Fluent German (spoken and written)
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- 24 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the NRW region.
- Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you.
- Discounted Games. We regularly order Ubisoft Games for super cheap prices for our employees.
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Lunch & Breakfast Service. Enjoy fresh discounted meals each day.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket.
- Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
- Free fresh Fruit, Coffee, Tea and Water. Enjoy fresh fruit and beverages in our office.
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "James Cameron's Avatar", "Beyond Good and Evil 2", "Far Cry", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.