7 days ago
- Participate in the supplier selection process, along with PCF Group’ Department representatives responsible for purchasing the goods/services.
- Conduct supplier verification, if feasible, in respect to its financial standing as well as any other risk (such as geopolitical, criminal, and other risk).
- Assure alignment of the selection process with best practices and PCF Group internal regulations/policies.
- Assure that sourced materials, goods, products, and services are the best or result in the most cost-effective contracts for the PCF Group.
- Analyze existing contract and identify spend reduction opportunities.
- Participate in creation and reviewing of contract management instructions, policies and procedures.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiency gains for the procurement process.
- Conduct market research to keep abreast of emerging trends and business opportunities.
- Update and maintain records of all orders, payments, and received stock/services.
- Coordinate and provide support to PCF Group departments purchasing goods and services by:
- Verification of the departmental purchase budget
- Researching potential vendors
- Verification of the purchase requisitions/orders for accuracy, completeness and alignment with PCF Group policies and procedures
- Comparing and evaluating offers from suppliers
- Establishing professional relationships with clients as well as vendors and suppliers.
- Negotiating contract terms of agreement and pricing
- Tracking orders and ensuring timely delivery; follow-up on delays or orders that have been rescheduled.
- Prepare reports to C-Level on purchases, including, inter alia, Purchase Order status report, cost analyses, and other as requested.
- Implement systems for monitoring performance, assessing risks and responding to changes in demand or disruption in the supply chain.
- Incorporate auditing processes to ensure procurement and recordkeeping comply with any applicable industry or governmental regulations.
- Suggest, prepare and implement a PCF Group archive related to purchases, which should include the necessary documentation and certifications for each supplier, such as business licenses, insurance certificates, quality assurance certifications, and compliance with regulatory requirements where applicable.
- Proven, minimum 5+ years of work experience in purchasing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Logistics, or related; MBA preferred.
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors).
- The ability to identify market trends and make decisions in a high-stress environment.
- Understanding of supply chain procedures.
- Negotiation skills.
- Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses.
- Strong ethical basis.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Detail oriented and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- To be flexible, proactive, a learner and be able to work within a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Fluent Polish and fluent English is a must.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the gaming industry (global/Polish).
- Managerial experience.
- International exposure.
- A competitive salary and performance-based annual bonuses.
- Private medical healthcare including dental treatment for PCF members and their families (Signal Iduna).
- MultiSport card for you and your family members or friends.
- Access to Worksmile - cafeteria program.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books you have unlimited access to.
- In-company Polish and English language classes.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free virtual health and mental wellbeing sessions are included in the plan for members and their dependents.
- Personal development opportunities and ability to work in a global environment.
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse work culture. PCF is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
People Can Fly is one of the leading independent AAA games development studios with an international team of hundreds of talented individuals working from offices located in Poland, UK, US, and Canada, and from all over the world thanks to our remote work programs.
Founded in 2002, we made our mark on the shooter genre with titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgment, and Outriders. We are one of the most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the industry and we are expanding it with in-house solutions called PCF Framework.
Our creative teams are currently working on several exciting titles: Gemini is our new project being developed with Square Enix; Maverick is a Triple-A game developed in collaboration with Microsoft Corporation; Bifrost, Victoria and Dagger are projects we're growing in the self-publishing model. We also have one project in the concept phase – Red; as well as two projects in VR technology – Green Hell VR and Bulletstorm VR - an exciting VR version of our cult-classic shooter.
With over 20 years of experience, PCF sets out to explore new horizons. We aim to combine our expertise with creativity of the best and most forward-thinking talents in the industry to work together on the new generation of action games for the global gaming community.
If you decide to accompany us on this journey, you’ll have a chance to perfect your craft and expand your knowledge, working alongside leaders in the industry on bringing a brand-new unique experience to the players worldwide.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.