Publishing Coordinator, Vietnam, SEA (Contractor)
4 months ago
Riot Games was established in 2006 by avid gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience, and beyond! We’re looking for passionate professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. We embrace those who see things differently and aren’t afraid to experiment. That's where you come in.
As Publishing Coordinator, you will support the publishing operations in Vietnam. You will find success through your focus and independence. You should have a collaborative spirit and be ready to jump in anytime anywhere when needed. You will report into the Publishing Partner Manager for Southeast Asia.
- Support the daily operations of our Vietnam publishing partner management for new games including Legends of Runeterra, League of Legends: Wild Rift and VALORANT.
- Assist the Publishing Partner Manager with a variety of day-to-day coordination, such as marketing materials and assets, publishing timelines, content operations, reporting, launch and live operations milestones.
- Translations of assets to aid in team communication (Vietnamese <-> English).
- Attend calls and meetings, create minutes and summaries to accurately reflect meeting details.
- Assist with project management of a variety of publishing and marketing tasks.
- Minimum 2 years working experience.
- Fluent in English & Vietnamese (verbal, reading, and writing).
- Strong understanding of the Google suite.
- Ability to work independently.
- Organized, detail-oriented and an effective multitasker.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking ability.
- Experience in handling confidential information and documents.
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal.
- A passion for games.
- Ideally past experience in fields such as marketing, communications, client management or project management.