Public Relations Manager
Geneva Geneva Switzerland
10 days ago
At Electronic Arts, we are bringing together the creativity, talent and technology to connect players and deliver amazing experiences in entertainment. We thrive on passion, teamwork and pioneering. It’s the fuel that drives us to inspire the world to play.
We are looking for a PR Manager to join our Global Communications team based in Geneva, Switzerland. You will work directly with our Senior Communications Manager and will be the global PR lead on a few of our marquee franchises from a couple of our biggest studios. Do you like racing or first-person shooters?
The Challenge Ahead:
Your will use your experience working on PR campaigns to jump right in and quickly learn the collaborative processes in which we work. You will lead the creation and execution of communication strategies to establish a strong PR voice amongst your peers and to senior leadership as we look to generate new coverage for the franchises that you work on. You will also spend lengths of time in-studio at these different franchise locations, working with the and Development Teams, Brand and Activation Managers, Strategy Leads and Community Teams, among others.
You will need:
- Experience delivering on communications strategies and tactics with the entertainment sector.
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- To work as part of a small, globally distributed team with many different partners.
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Excellent compensation package including annual salary, bonus scheme and stock plans
- Pension scheme
- Travel subsidies
- Semi-private medical, dental and life insurance
- 22 days of annual leave
- Game and digital download credit
- Excellent location in Central Geneva, 10 minutes from the train station
We thought you might also want to know more about our location:
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Please apply with a cover letter and CV in English.