17 days ago
Critical Force, the creator of successful mobile FPS title Critical Ops, and one of the leading mobile shooter developers in the world, is now looking for a Prototyping Lead! We are looking for a person with great leadership skills to manage one or more small teams to research and explore new mobile game opportunities for Critical Force. Are you creative and do you have a passion for developing new games with an amazing team?
You have excellent understanding of mobile game development processes and its various phases. You have shipped successful mobile games in a leadership position and understand the key business concepts of the gaming industry. You possess good understanding or the current mobile game market space and a ROI-driven mindset. You are willing to lead, coach, grow and develop talent.
You can wow us with strong interpersonal and communication skills. You know how to maintain efficiency and focus under pressure and when dealing with ambiguity. Your days would be filled with engaging the team, product development, project management and cross-team communication. You would also get to collaborate on creating cross-team processes in relation to new product development.
- 5+ years of game development experience
- Leadership experience
- Creative and passionate mindset
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Project management skills
- Deep understanding of free-to-play game design
Critical Force is a Finnish game company with offices in both Kajaani and Helsinki. We are focusing on competitive multiplayer games for mobile. We strive to create games that are fun to play on both casual and competitive levels. Our flagship game is a first-person shooter Critical Ops, which has been downloaded over 90 million times worldwide and has become a trailblazer in electronic sports played on mobile devices. From interns to our senior developers, we all share a passion for our creations and pride ourselves on our friendly and focused team atmosphere.
The selected candidate can decide to work from either of our offices - in Kajaani, experiencing an international feeling with a small-town vibe next to nature - or in Helsinki - in the heart of a bustling games capital.
- Opportunity to join a thriving game studio awarded multiple times by different organizations
- A fast-moving work environment driven by the people with a passion for games
- The option to work from time to time in our other office in Helsinki or in Kajaani
- Excellent benefits, incl. lunch & sports and culture benefits, comprehensive health and dental care
- Flexible working environment and autonomous teams, possibility to partially work remote