This job might no longer be available.
Project coordinator Intern
10 days ago
Joining the IT Publishing Services team, you will be part of an international group which creates solutions that enable Ubisoft to drive engaging player experiences. Your mission will be to work transversally with directors and managers to ensure we foster team cohesion, transparency and improve communication throughout the department. This role is part executive assistant, part communications manager, part project manager.
- Work to improve our team communications, with subjects like townhalls, regular communication touchpoints, and streamlining communications channels;
- Participate in management meetings by taking notes, minutes and action reports;
- Participate in planning and budgeting activities with directors;
- Suggest ideas and improvements that can improve the atmosphere, communication and cohesion of the Publishing department.
- Studies in a relevant field such as business administrator, communication or any other skill which applies well to the tasks mentioned above;
- Ability to prioritize and manage your work;
- Excellent communication skills both written and orally;
- Interest in gaming companies or prior experience is considered an asset.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.