Project Security Analyst (f/m/d)
Düsseldorf NRW de
2 days ago
The main activities and responsibilities are:
- Drive the security activities related to Romania and the Eastern-Europe region and contribute to the global security effort;
- Manage the relationship with executives and key stakeholders to support the decision making process that could impact Ubisoft’s security posture
- Provide counsel and propose security solutions integrated to IT and business processes;
- Enhance the security of IT systems by driving the implementation of risk management requirements into global IT projects;
- Define policies, standards and processes to ensure secure data management;
- Develop and contribute to risk analysis methods for game production environments & IT projects;
- Carry out security evaluations for the projects to which he/she is assigned;
- Interpret potential or realised risks brought forth by new technologies introduced to daily operations. This will include the security management of cloud based tools and infrastructure used by the company.
- Participate in the global effort to evaluate and audit the security posture of our external partners.
- Bachelor’s or master in computer science or relevant technical studies;
- Technical or audit certification in computer security (CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, etc.)(Asset)
- General IT knowledge
- Knowledge of the Microsoft and Linux/Unix operating systems
- Knowledge in Cryptography and network security
- Knowledge of the main aspects of computer security (processes and technologies)
- Ability to interact with representatives from different sectors, use a pedagogical approach and communicate technical and business concepts to all types of audiences;
- Good IT and security technical foundations.
- Analytical and synthesizing skills;
- Ability to make decisions quickly in a constantly changing environment and demonstrate capacity for innovation;
- Excellent organizational skills and autonomy;
- Ability to draft documents that are clear and well-structured;
- A good English level is mandatory
- German and/or French are an asset
- Ready to travel for work occasionally
Nice to have:
- Experience in managing a security program
- Experience in developing corporate policies or guidelines
- Experience in implementing security measures in the video game industry.
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- 3-5 years’ experience in auditing or security consulting.
- Flexible work hours
- External trainings, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other project teams
- Fresh fruits, special conditions for gym membership, support for child care
- Subsidized lunch meals, possibility to rent bikes for free or lease your own bike!
- Working in an innovative and international company
We offer a highly interesting challenge for a team player including the possibility to show personal initiative.
If you are passionate about games and would like to work in the games industry, please apply via our career portal.
Applications should include the earliest starting date and your salary expectation.
For further information please check www.bluebyte.de and www.ubisoft.com.
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "James Cameron's Avatar", "Beyond Good and Evil 2", "Far Cry", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.