Project & Process Manager (f/m/d)
17 days ago
About the Company:
Chimera Entertainment is a creative and independent development studio for digital entertainment software in the heart of the beautiful city of Munich. Our company was founded in 2006 with the support of the production house remote control productions GmbH.
In addition to developing our own IPs, we implement work for hire, from conception to completion. Gameplay and creative imagination are always in the foreground, and we promote team-work and talent. In terms of development and marketing of our high-class games, and thanks to our 15-year expertise in the field of mobile gaming and cross-platform-development as well as our award-winning portfolio of top titles such as “Angry Birds Epic” and “Angry Birds Evolution” we are one of Germany’s leading game developers. And with you as a potential member of our ambitious over 80-strong team, we want to expand our success within the coolest industry in the world.
Game production is your passion? You love working on processes, establishing structures and going deep into all areas of games production – in theory as well as in practice?
As a Project & Process Manager (f/m/d) at Chimera Entertainment, you will create high-quality, visually appealing games within an experienced, international, and flexible team of about 80 people. As a successful and ambitious company with a sustainable and transparent leadership style, all of our employees work with dedication and a team-first attitude. Working on state-of-the-art projects with high-profile partners, this will be your opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the games industry in a professional and friendly atmosphere.
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing:
- Manage and coordinate game development teams (or parts of it) during different project phases (from initial concept to release or live care)
- Establish and maintain production and development processes throughout the company and in different projects.
- Work directly with the company’s production director & project leads to foster transparency and decision making
- Manage risk, quality and schedules of our games and related initiatives (from pitching to tools development).
- Take care of the daily development operations, meetings, and needs of the team.
- Ensure smooth workflows within the team and be a communication hub for everybody
- Stakeholder management and communication within the company and with partners & clients
Who we’re looking for:
- Related professional experience in the games industry
- Good knowledge of project management and agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum)
- Deep understanding of game development in all relevant phases and of all the related departments
- A true passion for game production – including the more theoretical and abstract parts like processes, documentation, reports, retrospectives.
- Good skills with Excel, Google sheets, and similar office tools
- High work ethic, reliability, drive, and ambition for excellence
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
The ideal candidate also has:
- Experience and understanding in knowledge & change management
- Experience working in depth with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence)
What’s in for You?
- A high talented & motivated Team
- Flat hierarchy in a friendly atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- A creative, casual, and international workplace right in the heart of Munich
- Remote work possible (We have hubs in Portugal, Spain, Italy, Poland, Finland, and Romania 🙂 )
- Being part of a strong family of European game developers
- Professional health coaching with a Sports Scientist & Medical Training Therapist (OLAO HEALTH) – digital and live
- A well-stocked library with books, games, and games consoles
- Free coffee, drinks, and fruits onsite
- Regular team & company events like a summer party, Oktoberfest, and Movie and Gaming Nights
- And a lot of fun 🙂
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.