Project Manager (f/m/d)
16 days ago
As our new Project Manager (f/m/d) at Ubisoft, you work within the Project Management Office helping to coordinate the work of cross-disciplinary teams to meet the project objectives. Our main field of work is operations management and as such supporting all our development teams. The responsibilities of our Project Management Office include divisional project coordination, training & coaching, project services, methodology, processes, and project management tools. At the core of our team is the passion to bring together departments and make work as smooth and pleasant as possible, always aspiring for continuous improvements and daring to challenge the status quo to change for the better.
You will support the PMO by guiding the team, leveraging project management best practices, tools and techniques and ensuring the best possible results, within time, budget and quality constraints. As a senior member of the PMO you will also contribute to forming and developing the department, support team members with coaching and mentoring.
The place of work can be Düsseldorf, Mainz or Berlin. In addition, the position can also be offered on a part-time basis.
What you will do:
- Centralize information on current and future mandates (internal and external)
- You are responsible for the planning and execution for the whole project in close collaboration with the sponsor
- Maintain the projects tasks and roadmap by collecting, managing and following-up on tasks with all team members
- Moderate meetings and ensure proper documentation of key decisions and required tasks
- Gather information on requirements and needs from our colleagues in operations (HR, Finance, Procurement, IT, Workplace, Property, Communications) and collaborate on improving processes
- Help define project deliverables and risks by providing information on the impacts in terms of scope, resource planning or future changes
- You coach/mentor project managers and other PMO team members
What you bring:
- Proficient in at least one project management methodology
- Proven full experience of the project-life-cylce (start to finish) from multiple projects
- 4+ years of relevant planning/management experience in project management. Experiences from any industry are welcome
- You are keen in analyzing data and processing information
- You are eager to learn new methods, techniques and tools for project management and to utilize them
- Fluent English language skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as good instructional skills
- Quick learner and takes initiative to see tasks through to their completion
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
What to send our way:
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
- A cover letter including your earliest starting date, expected salary and why you would like to join us
- Relocation Support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance
- Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy: We offer multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas. Guest speakers from the industry, workshops and access to our training and development platform
- Discounted Games: Discount on employee game orders & free Ubisoft games on Ubisoft Connect
- Hybrid Work Model: Provides the flexibility to combine working from the studio and your home within Germany
- Monthly Mobility Budget: 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket
- Up To 350€ Childcare Support Per Child Per Month: In addition, we also offer 5 ‘care for ill children days’ per child per year
- Self-study And Training Hours: You have access to our in-house library
- Company Pension Scheme: We offer an attractive company pension scheme
- Gym Subsidy: We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice
- English And German Classes For Free: Good to know: Our main language in the studio is English
- Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you
- 26 Days Paid Vacation Per Year: Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the Düsseldorf region
- Corporate Benefits Web Portal: With employee discount programs for affiliated retailers, shops and service providers
We offer a highly motivating challenge for team players interested in showing personal initiative in an innovative and international company. If you are passionate about video games and would like to join an industry leader - please apply via our career portal.
For further information, please check https://duesseldorf.ubisoft.com/en/.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Ubisoft Düsseldorf is home to nearly 500 people, making up several teams dedicated to deliver AAA excellence and innovation across a wide portfolio of games and technologies.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.