Minsk, City of Minsk, Belarus
3 days ago
Wargaming is looking for a Project Manager to join the ranks of the company’s Interactive Agency.
The Interactive Agency creates user experiences across digital touch points that translate into better player acquisition, retention, and winback rates. The key activities of the team are:
- WG Universe digital products and online services (wargaming.net, wargaming.com, wiki, etc.)
- Support for marketing campaigns with promo-sites development
- Creation of web-applications
- Support advertising campaigns with Landing pages and HTML5 banners production
- Support Audience management campaigns with content for E-mail bursts and SMM
- Deliver UI/UX service
What will you do?
- Initiate, plan and coordinate project activities and information
- Monitor and track project’s progress and handle any issues that arise
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports etc.
- Project Budget calculation
- Initial processing of the task, Initial Analysis of Requirements
- Gathering of Business Requirements (Project Brief)
- Collection and work with client’s feedback along the project progress
- Managing Clients expectations regarding the collaboration, design and development processes
- Monitoring the work process with the customers: timely informing about delivery date changes, issues, solution and escalation
- Project Status Report
What are we looking for?
- You have 2+ years of experience as PM in digital or creative production
- You have partnership mindset to develop team and client relationships
- You are a problem solver
- You have Upper Intermediate or higher level of English
- You have a high level of responsibility and ability to cope under pressure
- You feel confident in a multitasking
- Your time management and self-organization skills are perfect
- You have strong communication and presentation skills
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Extensive gaming experience (knowledge of Wargaming products will be a plus)
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!