14 days ago
Wargaming is looking for an experienced, energetic, and proactive Project Manager\ Account Manager to join the Creative Agency Team.
Creative Agency is over 130 creative talents that focus on producing marketing content for Wargaming products. We deliver dozens of projects each month (CG and gameplay videos, artworks and advertising campaigns, banners and UI elements) and struggle to be the best in quality and performance for our internal and external clients.
As a Project Manager, you will work on the frontline defining clients' needs and expectations, building their interaction experience. You will be responsible for project success and value delivery by organizing creative and production teams inside and outside of the company needed to produce expected outcomes.
What will you do?
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring project feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan, including timing, budget, and resources
- Assembling and managing creative teams and production pipelines
- Coordinate internal workforce and third parties for the flawless execution of a project
- Monitor the progress of the project activities and report status to client and stakeholders regularly
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule, costs
- Measure project performance and ensure client satisfaction
- Manage relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Be involved in sale and pre-sale phase
- Perform post-project procedures (lessons learned, analytics, etc.)
- Take active participation in Improvement of working processes and team performance
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of professional experience in project /account management (advertising agencies, IT companies, etc.)
- English level: Pre-Advanced (B2/C1)
- Understanding of creative content production pipelines
- Knowledge of core PM frameworks and best practices (the corresponding certification might be a plus)
- Client-oriented mindset; teamwork and focus on human relations
- Proficiency in problem-solving and decision making
- Solid organizational skills including attention to details and multitasking
- Excellent communication abilities (customers, team, and stakeholders)
- A bachelor's degree, preferably in management or marketing
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Ability to work under pressure and in a stressful environment
- Proven experience in pre-sale and contract negotiations
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!