3 days ago
Unity Accelerate Solutions is a specialized group that creates custom software experiences for customers around the globe. Innovation and understanding are at the core of what we do.
Join the team to play a critical role in helping our clients build innovative solutions and solve daring problems in various industries: Automotive and Transportation, Games, Aerospace, General Manufacturing, AEC, Energy, etc.!
You will work with several different teams to run activities across different client projects, to continuously improve and adapt our development processes to enhance delivery. Working closely with our sales teams, you will facilitate communication with the client and ensure that visions are aligned across different fields, from design to engineering.
If you're client-focused and excited by the prospect of orchestrating sophisticated product and service pipelines with teams spanning the continent, this is the job for you! This role will involve periodic travel to client and Unity offices; may include some cross-continental travel.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage the scope and capacity of the team throughout the project life cycle, ensure quality of deliverables whilst maintaining profitability of the project
- Continually drive day-to-day production across different internal development and external partner teams, scheduling sprints, balancing priorities, and supervising progress
- Partner with the project leadership team to manage the entire development, release and support processes of your projects
- Facilitate communication within the project team and among key partners. Build positive relationships with client teams, Unity's internal teams and external partners
- Generate and present weekly project status reports for key partners with ongoing risk management
What we’re looking for
- You are a Project Manager with extensive experience working in Industry or Games on sophisticated projects
- a strong influencer with great communication skills, able to work with diverse groups and align teams around common goals
- You are customer focused, bring a professional attitude with stellar interpersonal skills, and are able to resolve conflicts with empathy
- Adaptability to embrace and navigate change is absolutely essential in our fast-paced environment
You might also have
- Working knowledge of JIRA, PSA tools, or other similar software
- Experience using Unity in a professional environment
- Some knowledge of coding or authoring 3D artwork
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.