6 days ago
Willing to join a promising project?
The Project Manager will be part of a growing team helping to start and craft our business in the Automotive, Transportation and Manufacturing (ATM) industry. Unity Technologies China is purposefully gaining recognition in the ATM industry. This role will be supporting our constant efforts in building solutions and adding value to our customers for ATM, focusing on China.
What you’ll be doing
- Be a technical advisor to the Business Development and Account Managing team to define Scope of Works with ATM clients and reporting directly to the Head of ATM
- Be passionate about running the delivery of projects through required technical communication with relevant internal and external technical teams and partners to the customers
- Strong and clear understanding about the status of the project and the details of communication with the customers regarding project delivery.
- Be handling the achievement of delivery with the help from the internal tech team and the external partners.
- Owner technical partnership of teams based on the agreement
What we’re looking for
- Professional experience as Project Manager
- Strong presentation skills
- Problem solving skills and demeanor to overcome the business challenges
- Outstanding skills to moderate tensions and conflicts among business partners
- Sense of 'return on investment' on projects for a long term perspective
You might also have
- Worked as an engineer in Tech or other industries (especially in Automotive and Manufacturing)
- Background with Engineering or related areas
- Knowledge of Unity as a business tool and platform
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.