3 days ago
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
The project manager co-development will support and work closely with the Associate Producer co-development by implementing best processes, methods and tools to ensure the effectiveness of the collaboration between at least two production sites and follow up on all of the collaborators’ deliverables (excluding the studio lead’s deliverable). The project manager co-development will develop and maintain a strong partnership based on trust with the codev partners and ensure smooth and appropriate communication between the lead and the associated studios by bringing strategy and support to engage people and grow the business in a healthy, happy, and productive way.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Develop and maintain strong partnership based on trust between lead studio/teams and associate studios/teams
• Ensure smooth, appropriate and efficient communication between lead studio and collab partners
• Minimize gaps between lead studio and collab partners for general communication
• Support Collab AP on mandates definition, roles & responsibilities, processes (reviews, validations, etc.), methods, tools, decision-making framework and communication channels
• Ensure that collab process and collab routines are understood and respected
• Anticipate risks/challenges and implement action plan
• Share and promote collab achievements at project level
Potential travels to collab studios
WHAT YOU BRING
- University degree in business administration, project management or equivalent
- 2-5 years’ relevant experience in team and project management
- Experience in video game production
- Experience in remote collaboration management (outsourcing or co-development an asset)
- Strong in communication and organization
- Business development / management
- Comfortable to work with teams located in different time zone (early or late call)
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
CREATOR OF WORLDS
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Opening its doors in July 2008, Ubisoft Singapore features the largest AAA studio in Southeast Asia and is home to a culture that celebrates serious fun and diversity. As proud innovators of naval gameplay and water technology, we’re super excited to be the lead studio in bringing a brand-new IP to you – Skull and Bones! Our other notable works include every Assassin’s Creed game since Assassin’s Creed II, with our latest Viking adventure being Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.