22 days ago
About the Role As a project manager, you will work closely with our third party partners to develop a AAA quality mobile game with Ubisoft’s beloved IP.
What you will do
- Organize team sprints planning, prioritize tasks, and assign them to team members.
- Manage third party deliveries and ensure conformity control according to deadlines and priorities.
- Support build review process and coordination within the content team.
- Manage tools for co-development and collaboration, including Jira and SharePoint.
- Act as the main point of contact for third party regarding daily production topics, answer coordination questions, and monitor and push deliverable deadlines.
- Coordinate localization, VO and text pipeline processes
What you will bring
- 3+ years of experience in a production management role (PM or AP)
- Knowledge of production methodologies (SCRUM, Agile, etc)
- Knowledge of JIRA usage as a project management tool (or of a similar tool)
- Excellent communication skills, fluent English and Chinese
- Strong project management skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Collaborative attitude, detail oriented and ability to work well with multiples disciplines team
- Willing to go on regular travel within and outside of the country.
- Experience working on a AAA project, and/or open world game, and/or narrative game
- Experience of co-dev, co-dev or collaboration experience between Chinese and Western developers
Benefits and Perks from Ubisoft Shanghai:
- Future of Work framework: flexible hours and up to 8 days of working remotely per calendar month
- A minimum of 15 days paid annual leave
- Monthly meal and snack allowance
- Premium medical insurance plan and free annual health check
- Game Package: free access to Ubisoft games on PC plus a rich and expanding library of games & books
- Employee Assistance Program: wellbeing solutions, emotional support, and life coaching
- Jumpstart your growth: A rich resevoir of premium and exclusive learning resources to support your continuous learning, expand your skillset, and advance your career.
- 10+ staff clubs featuring weekly sports and gaming activities and events
Ubisoft CSR commitment
Making a long-lasting positive impact for our players, our teams, our partners and our planet.
In Ubisoft, we are working to enrich players’ lives through unique and memorable gaming experiences and by improving the positive impacts of our games. To get there, we are creating a safer, more inclusive work environment, we are giving back to the communities where Ubisoft operates by working with local non-profit partners and by working to reduce the environmental impact of our business.
To learn more about Ubisoft’s Environmental Commitment
Play Green: Ubisoft’s Commitment to Global Carbon Neutrality
About Ubisoft & Ubisoft Shanghai
Ubisoft’s 21,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
As Ubisoft’s first production studio in China, Ubisoft Shanghai opened its door in 1996 and has been at the forefront of the Chinese game industry. It has been working on major Ubisoft brands such as Splinter Cell®, Assassin’s Creed®, Might & Magic®, Just Dance®, Far Cry® and Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora™.
With our mission to leverage our presence in China, bring a stronger long-term added value to the group, 600+ talents from around the world have jointly developed a world-class expertise in development of open world and wildlife in AAA games, as well as mobile games and live operations.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.