This job might no longer be available.
21 days ago
Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter , get interviewing tips on Instagram , and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog .
About the Role
The Creative Project Manager will lead the creative execution of Marketing projects, partnering closely with Creative, Cross functional partners, and Creative Program Managers. You will ensure the creative output for campaigns, branding, and assets are delivered at high quality, on time, on process, and on budget. This role reports to the Head of Creative Ops.
- Manage day-to-day of creative development for Twitch Creative Marketing to deliver high-quality, impactful brand and creative.
- Manage external production partners.
- Partner with Creative leads and Program Managers to advocate for Creative process and design integrity.
- Proactively identify and remove blockers that prevent the team from delivering.
- Monitor projects to anticipate risks and scope creep. Develop and communicate mitigation plans to creative leads and stakeholders .
- Help maintain consistent brand voice, expression, and visual styles in all deliverables.
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience project managing creative work at a brand, product , and/or agency.
- Experience managing high-quality creative across many channels. Ideal candidate has managed campaigns across social, digital, broadcast, and OOH.
- Accustomed to navigating the unknown and proactively getting information and figuring things out and moving things forward despite constraints changing.
- Managed budgets and can determine project risk and escalate issues as needed .
- Perks by Location (see doc below)
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships , off-site massages , etc. )
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The pay range for this position in Colorado and Connecticut is $97,020 - $118,580 yr ; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience . A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act and CT House Bill Number 6380. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Twitch's internal or external careers site.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Job ID: TW7006
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.