7 days ago
WHO WE ARE:
Take-Two develops and publishes some of the world's biggest games. Our Rockstar label creates Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption, two of the most critically acclaimed gaming franchises in history. Our 2K label creates games like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier's Civilization. Our Private Division label publishes Kerbal Space Program and will publish upcoming titles with Obsidian Entertainment, Panache Digital Games and more.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to work with our Rockstar Games studio on complex IT Infrastructure projects, working with cutting edge technologies and highly-skilled technology teams. The Project Manager will be a part of the Project Management Office and will be responsible for management of the entire project lifecycle from project conception through implementation and deployment.
WHAT YOU'LL TAKE ON:
- Management of the end-to-end delivery of large, complex, multi-staged Information Technology projects.
- Identify, set milestones and provide clear expectations for the project team whilst keeping projects on time and on budget.
- Work directly with technology teams to ensure successful implementation of custom IT solutions.
- Utilize and integrate various project management frameworks and methodologies in a fast paced, high energy environment.
- Communicate with end users and technology teams, gathering information, diagnosing issues, and providing regular and timely updates to the teams and management.
- Manage resources, budgets and vendors to lead and guide projects through completion.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Proven Project Management experience overseeing IT and/or infrastructure projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business or other related major.
- Strong understanding of enterprise level technology solutions including hosting, enterprise software solutions and hardware implementation projects covering network, virtualization, security and telecommunications.
- Ability to understand and analyze financial data e.g. costs/ benefits analysis, ROI, capitalization rules, etc.
- Ability to generate, explain, and present detailed schedules, objectives, reports, and other documentation accurately.
- PMI membership and PMP certification is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth. As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical, dental, vision, pension plan, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.