This job might no longer be available.
18 days ago
Scopely is seeking a highly motivated Project Manager to join our Playgami team in Barcelona on a hybrid basis!
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing, and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people worldwide daily.
Playgami is building the best SaaS gaming platform ever! The team strives to create the world’s best products for game production, operation, and insights. Powering many award-winning, loved-by-millions franchise games over mobile, web, and PC.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with multiple development teams to extend existing products or develop new products aimed at supporting all Scopely games
- Engage, and align with project teams to deliver on individual & shared goals
- Partner closely with Product & Engineering to help define and prioritize project plans and actions
- Ensure those teams operate in a framework that enables them to visibly, consistently, and predictably deliver top-of-the-market features, servicing millions of players
- Keep track of project updates and team progress taking into account high-level strategies and reporting on day-to-day progress regularly.
- Assist the team in using the best processes and practices to maintain a positive work culture and produce high-quality work on time.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of our agile production processes, in our ways of working in a dynamic environment.
What You Will Need:
- Must have 2-3 years of experience as a project manager or producer
- Willingness to work onsite for 2/3 days a week
- Demonstrated success managing multiple projects
- A master of communication at all levels within a team or organization, with excellent command of English
- You are a strong influencer, able to work with diverse groups and push for alignment toward common goals
- Be adaptable to foster ways of working that support different team profiles
- Not scared to get in amongst the weeds on a project, but able to retain the detachment needed to make the right calls
- You must have the ability to lead through influence and successfully engage with teams, team leads & executive partners throughout our organization to deliver against Playgami’s objectives
At Scopely, we create games for everyone - and want to ensure that the people behind our games reflect that! We are committed to creating a diverse, supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome individuals from all backgrounds to join us & embrace the adventure!
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.