Scopely is seeking a highly motivated Project Manager to join our Playgami team in Mexico City on a hybrid basis working 3 days a week from the hub!
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing, and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people worldwide daily.
Playgami is building the best SaaS gaming platform ever! The team strives to create the world’s best products for game production, operation, and insights. Powering many award-winning, loved-by-millions franchise games over mobile, web, and PC.
What You’ll Do
- Own project tracking for the solutions we provide our games
- Build and maintain production timelines for different initiatives, with many leveraging a variety of teams and competencies
- Aligns with game production to understand their unique release process, and how best to partner with these teams on solution projects
- Ensure roadmaps alignment across internal and external (game) teams
- Coordinating with stakeholders to ensure expectations are clear and dependencies are on track
- Build a strong relationship with game studios to foster high-quality communication that drives maximum value
- Identify game’s needs to gather feedback with our product teams to keep evolving Playgami's product offering
- Coordinate with the Customer Support team to ensure issue resolution and service given to your games is up to their expectations
What We’re Looking For
- Data-driven decision-making mindset, quick learner, and self-starter with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and a strong sense of customer commitment
- Excellent and effective written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent soft skills to build trusted relationships
- Basic understanding of technical integrations
- Flexibility in working in an ever-growing and changing environment
- Ability to understand customer's needs and suggest solutions
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and projects
- High curiosity and drive to learn constantly
- Product or technical background with experience in digital technologies
- Experience in the game industry
At Scopely, we create games for everyone - and want to ensure that the people behind our games reflect that! We are committed to creating a diverse, supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome individuals from all backgrounds to join us & embrace the adventure!
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com.