15 days ago
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
Playtika is looking for a Project Manager to join our team.
We’re looking for a real team player spirit and a strong passion for managing projects in a dynamic environment.
Reporting to the Product, the project manager works on projects supporting the core business of the studio while bridging the gaps between the different on-site and off-site departments.
- Design and manage dashboards, reports and necessary efficiency documentation
- Responsible for building and tracking holistic (E2E) Roadmap/project plan, covering all aspects of the it
- Coordinating and monitoring project delivery processes
- Perform risk management to identify and highlight risks and develops appropriate contingency plans.
- Communicate objectives and manage the expectations of the different stakeholders.
- Monitoring internal processes, analyzing and managing project optimization
- Monitor Product’s tasks optimization and develop measurement tools
- Manage big scale cross-department projects
- Providing status reports periodically
- Relevant educational background and/or experience in a similar position
- Familiar with ASANA,JIRA, MONDAY
- Team player
- Proactive approach
- Deep understanding of Agile Methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Languages: Fluent in English