This job might no longer be available.
10 days ago
Playtika (NASDAQ: PLTK) is a mobile gaming entertainment and technology market leader with a portfolio of multiple game titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has offices worldwide and employs over 4,000 employees.
- Responsible for building and tracking End to End project plan cross studio.
- Establish and Maintain Monetization plan -
-Define and optimize work processes Between the different domains (Operations, customer support, social media, BA and product)
-Maintain and Optimize MONDAY processes – manage board automations, optimize work processes.
-Deepen understanding in monetization tools.
- Establish and maintain Creative plan –
-Manage scope, manage team capacity and effort.
-Establish work process cross studio
- Monitor monetization and creative dashboards, create reports, and necessary documentation.
- Coordinating and monitoring project delivery plan.
- Perform risk management to identify and highlight risks and develop appropriate contingency plans.
- Communicate objectives and manage the expectations of the different stakeholders.
- Monitoring internal processes, analyzing, and managing project optimization
- Manage big scale cross-department projects
- Providing status reports periodically
- Relevant educational background and/or experience in a similar position
- Familiar with ASANA, JIRA, MONDAY
- Team player
- Proactive approach
- Deep understanding of Agile Methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Languages: Fluent in English, Russian language a plus.
A word from the manager
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.