Nimble Giant Entertainment is looking for a full-time Project Manager .
We need someone that has the capacity to unearth potential risks, the resolution to sail through complex situations, the drive to push projects through the finish line and the candour to open up difficult conversations among all parties.
As a Project Manager you will be reporting directly to the Game Producer and you will be working directly with the development team, helping them organize their tasks, make plans, build schedules, push for continuous improvement, resolve impediments and report the overall progress of the projects they work on.
- Manage resources across teams and external partners.
- Make sure plans are on track and on budget.
- Detect and help solve impediments that block the team.
- Oversee the detection and mitigation of production risks.
- Facilitate project planning, replanning and scheduling of activities.
- Help the Product Owner build and groom the Product Backlog.
- Take upon the role of Scrum Master to oversee the Agile process.
- Gather key metrics to assess the general performance of the project.
- Be part of the status reporting to stakeholders and help process their feedback.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a project management role.
- Working experience in the videogames or software industry.
- A deep understanding of Agile methodology.
- Knowledge of production tools (Jira, Confluence, Shotgun, etc).
- Strong project and people management skills.
- Ability to work remotely and communicate effectively with the team.
- Passion for video games.
- Advanced English (C1).