20 days ago
At LiquidX, we invest and acquire the greatest innovative companies, helping teams deliver their milestones on time, through proven operational experience and financing.
We specialize in creating long-term value for the stakeholders of the companies we invest or acquire, by building unique gaming and community experiences, combining graphics and storylines with top-notch innovative technologies, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence.
As we invest and acquire more companies, we’re always looking for innovative, hungry, driven, and experienced leaders to join either LiquidX or our portfolio of companies.
As of today, our key focus is on gaming and web/app development.
What you can expect to work on:
- Driving project progress, actively monitoring project status, and ensuring high-quality project delivery.
- Defining resource allocation and project timelines to ensure project scope, roles, and responsibilities, as well as project timelines under the LiquidX team.
- Facilitating weekly status meetings and regularly collect status updates from project team members and providing summarised updates and action items to stakeholders.
- Providing regular reports to stakeholders for timely updates.
- Collaborating with Product, Engineering, Design, and internal business teams to address issues within the project management lifecycle.
- Developing and implementing project management standards within the organization.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation records.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree or above,
- 5 years+ of Project Manager experience, with prior experiences in tech companies and software/application development.
- Excellent project management skills and high-quality successful project delivery experiences;
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, both internally and externally.
- Proficiency in software development methods, for example Agile, Waterfall & Hybrid styles
- Effective in communicating with technical stakeholders and non-technical stakeholders.
- Good reporting/documentation skills to ensure timely, clear, and concise information flow among all stakeholders;
- Proficiency in Jira and Confluence is a must.
- Nice to have , interest or experience in Gaming.
Benefits and Why You’ll Love Working With Us
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- We Listen. Your voice, ideas, and suggestions matters to us, as we continuously evolve
- Our People. You’ll be working with a diverse, multicultural, international, talented, fun, supportive, and innovative people and teams. We are people you can be proud to work with
- On The Edge of Innovation. Working on the latest technological, social and financial trends that is web3 and blockchain
- Flat Organisation. Our team is a community, we work together as a team from all levels in a true decentralised spirit