This job might no longer be available.
15 days ago
At Arkadium, our purpose is to have fun while creating fun - and that’s exactly what we’ve been doing for 20 years.
We’re the creators behind the world’s most-played games. From the Solitaire that came on your Windows machine to hundreds of other games you’ve come to know and love - you can find our games on Arkadium.com, iOS, Android, and lots of other big sites worldwide.
As a proud Evergreen business, our values of Fierce Drive, Positive Energy and Living Full Lives are the driving force behind how we run and the choices we make.
We’re privately held (aka stable and reasonable about growth), founder-led (aka passionate about our craft) and we consistently rank as a “Best Place to Work” (aka not your typical games company).
Arkadium is looking for an exceptional, experienced Project Manager to coordinate the development of Arkadium’s games, websites, and internal projects.This is an exciting opportunity to manage high impact projects on a multidisciplinary team. If you are passionate about mobilizing teams in order to hit milestones and thrive on collaboration, then we would love to hear from you!
This position is based in New York, but will remain remote until Fall 2021. If you do not live in the New York Metropolitan Area, you will be required to travel to NY at least once per quarter.
- Compose a sprint backlog with the team
- Facilitate discussion of project milestones between the development team and Product Owner
- Track the development speed against Product roadmaps to ensure that the team is hitting the target milestones
- Cultivate relationships with key partners at the organization to enable efficient development and coordination of projects
- Communicate the milestones, project progression internally through emails, company meetings, and other methods
- Identify and mitigate risks for the product’s success
- 3+ years of project/team management
- You will be working directly with the product leadership team in New York, so an advanced level of verbal and written English is very desirable
- Experience with both Traditional and Agile software development methodologies, understanding the applicability of each
- Experience with task trackers, enterprise-level software management tools
- Experience working in an internationally distributed team
- Ability to organize thoughts and deliver them both verbally and in writing in a way that is understandable both to technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work with others in pursuit of a common goal
- Motivated leader to lead the teams towards success
- Competitive compensation with structured performance and career development check-ins
- Health insurance with subsidized medical, dental & vision plans starting on Day 1
- A unique culture of open, true teamwork and fun
- Summer Fridays: finish at 3pm every Friday between Memorial Day and Labor Day for fun in the sun
WE'VE BEEN RECOGNIZED!
- Business Intelligence Best Workplace – 2020, 2021
- Great Place to Work Certified – 2019, 2020
- Inc Magazine's Best Workplace – 2016, 2017, 2019
- Forbes Small Giants – 2019