3 days ago
Job Posting TitleProject Manager
SummarySeeking experienced Project Manager who is passionate about quality in everything they do while managing the implementation of Aristocrat’s products. The role is responsible for leading multiple teams in a matrix environment in the Global PMO. While onsite at our casino customers, you will be responsible for interacting with customers, Aristocrat team members and management, while monitoring progress on the installation of marketing, accounting, operations, and table games systems in new and existing casinos. Having an eye to detail and focus on end results will be critical to success.
What you'll do
· Ability and willingness to travel 75% per month.
- Strong familiarity with project management tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
- Coordinates the installation of company software and hardware products at customer locations, delivering the project on-time, on budget and to the required specifications.
- Communicate directly with customers and third-party vendors during the lifecycle of a project.
- Participate in the System Scope by evaluating the customer’s needs and current systems operations.
- Develop a firm timetable for the installation, discusses the project plan, establishes meeting dates and project milestones.
- Conduct weekly meetings either onsite or via conference calls.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Allocate resources and schedules staff during planning and execution of a project.
- Prepare status reports to the ATI Executive team during crucial project time frames.
- Regularly reports on the project status to include but not limited to hours used, open issues, project risks, on-schedule, etc.
- Identify lessons learned from project implementations and proposes recommendations and workable solutions.
- Acts as an inter-department liaison for all implementation related activities.
- Works with assigned team members to drive cross-functional execution of projects from initiation to closure.
- Performs data correlation and reporting as required by Program Manager.
- Communicates clear vision to team members to ensure line of sight to the Project Management tool sets and methodology.
- Escalation point in solving problems for employee and customer disputes / conflicts.
- Completes performance evaluations for project team members.
- Manage and assist team members in the planning and execution phases to ensure adherence to quality, consistency, and other relevant standards in accordance with Aristocrat’s Project Management Methodologies.
What we're looking for
- Position requires a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent work experience. Aristocrat Oasis Master Certification required within 6 months of employment.
- Position requires up to 4 years of experience in project management within the industry of casino systems technology, Information Technology, or its equivalent.
- Current Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certificate, or similar accreditations preferred.
- Experience in the Gaming Industry preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Time management skills
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.