Project Manager, Xsolla Wallet, Fintech (Contract)
23 days ago
Xsolla is a global e-commerce organization that services the gaming industry with a robust and powerful set of tools and services. As an innovative leader in game commerce, we continue to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization so our partners can grow their audience, engagement, and revenue.
Sparked by our deep love for gaming’s union of technology and artistry, our product suite operates in more than 200 countries and territories, 20+ languages, and 130 currencies. What hasn’t changed since our launch in 2005 is our conviction that everyone deserves an equal opportunity to play.
We are launching a global digital wallet for gamers, influencers and creators. We are seeking a highly experienced Senior Project Manager to join the Wallet team and support the successful launch of our digital wallet. This individual will play a crucial role in defining setting objectives, managing resources, and ensuring the timely and efficient delivery of this strategic initiative. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in project management, particularly in the fintech or digital wallet space
Based out of Sherman Oaks, CA, HQ or Raleigh, NC office. Open to Remote.
Term of contract: 6 months with option to extend additional 6 months
- Develop a comprehensive project plan, including scope, objectives, timelines, and resource allocation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define project goals and objectives, ensuring alignment with company strategy.
- Create and maintain a detailed project roadmap with milestones and deliverables.
- Identify potential risks and challenges that may impact project timelines and outcomes.
- Develop and implement effective risk mitigation strategies to minimize project disruptions.
- Establish clear and effective communication channels with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide regular updates on project progress, milestones, and any deviations from the plan.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Minimum of 8 years of project management experience, with a proven track record in successfully delivering complex fintech or digital wallet projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Project Management, or related field; PMP or relevant certification preferred.
- Prior experience in the Fintech space, launching wallets, debit/credit cards and working with banks.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Confluence, Jira, Basecamp and G Suite.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools.
- Strong understanding of financial services, payment processing, and fintech industry trends.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and compliance in the financial services industry.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to self-motivate and work individually, while also working within a highly collaborative team.