Project Manager – Transformation & Organization (M/NB/W)
7 days ago
You’ll be joining the newly created Brand Portfolio Management (BPM) department, whose mandate is to drive the strategy of our brand portfolio through:
- The development and implementation of our portfolio strategy
- Aligning our group with the vision of the brands
- The development of our multiple expertises to support our projects
With more than 120 talents, the BPM department has a wide range of expertise such as brand development, market strategy, market research, data science, historical, sociological and geographic research and monetization. Our teams are based in 6 locations around the world: Paris, Montpellier, Montreal, San Francisco, Shanghai and Malmö.
In a context of organizational and cultural transformation within this department, you will integrate the Excellence & Change (E&C) team as Project Manager Transformation & Organization.
The mission of this newly created team of 5 people is to support BPM teams in their human and operational transformation, the continuous improvement of their working methods and the development of their employees.
Your role is to lead numerous organizational projects in a context of transformation of our businesses. In close collaboration with key stakeholders, your missions are the following:
- Contribute to the consolidation of the current state of the Organization and to the construction of the macro-diagnosis of the scope on the following dimensions: organization & competences, processes & steering tools, objectives & responsibilities, culture and state of mind;
- Contribute to the design, implementation and improvement of the target model of the BPM organization in line with the strategic orientations;
- Support/lead/monitor several projects simultaneously on all of the above organizational axes;
- Mobilize and engage BPM teams in the transformation through regular and effective communication;
- Conduct an impact analysis of the changes underway and propose actions to support this change;
- Use innovative and collaborative methods that enable stakeholder understanding and buy-in;
- Proactively identify opportunities and risks on various projects and guide teams on the methods to be used to advance projects;
- Support the information needs of management, including the development of project meeting agendas, deliverables and reports;
To succeed in this position, you must have solid experience as a project manager, either in internal or external consulting, having implemented new organizations, methods or processes by implementing an approach with a strong human component, imperatively in international contexts.
Your ability to understand the organization as a whole as an interdependent system and to work effectively with different stakeholders to deliver high-impact solutions will enable you to thrive in this role.
If you feel up to the challenge and can relate to the experience and qualities listed below, then don't hesitate any longer!
- You have the ability to build trusting relationships through your communication and actions, demonstrating a high degree of integrity, trust and situational sensitivity;
- You put people at the heart of your projects, you master collaborative and participative approaches;
- And you're fluent in English, both written and spoken, as English will be your main working language.
Certifications in project management (Prince 2, PMP, Lean Management or LSS, Agile) would be a plus.
Don’t hesitate and send us your application if you want to join us in this permanent position at our International HQ based in Saint-Mandé.
Joining Ubisoft means joining a company that sends you all the thrilling vibes and energy you can find in a startup, along with all the perks of a big company! These include
- Profit sharing
- 4 free video games/year (ours of course ;))
- A workplace team dedicated to make your daily work experience at Ubisoft the best: Monday morning breakfasts, rest areas, gaming areas, free hot drinks and fresh fruit, discount on a wide range of shows…
- And that’s naming just a few
If you are interested in this position and reckon you have what it takes, all you have left to do is send in your application via SmartRecruiters. We will get back to you within 3 weeks and if we think your profile matches the needs for the role, we will organize a 20-30 minutes phonecall, followed up by 2 to 3 interviews as well as a case study.
We look forward to reading you!!
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.
The position is attached to the International Headquarters.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.