Project Manager - Strategic Accounts
6 days ago
Job Posting TitleProject Manager - Strategic Accounts
SummaryProject Manager, Service Delivery will drive the project lifecycles for our strategic accounts and initiatives from scope to full-implementation. To accomplish the goal of this role, the expectation is to be a bold thinker who will continue the legacy of high customer satisfaction. Role is a key contributor to drive processes, project steps and achieve a successful project outcome. Individual focuses on continuous quality improvement and provides detailed analysis projects with lessons learned; which ultimately becomes best practices. As a project manager, this role has a junior proficiency level in the core role responsibilities, experience & qualifications. The level of performance meets minimal standards with the expectation to develop into a Sr. Project Manager, Service Delivery.
What You'll Do
- Leads the coordination of the installation or upgrades of company software and hardware products at customer locations.
- Communicates directly with customers, internal stakeholders and Third-Party Vendors during the lifecycle of a project.
- Develops a firm timetable for the installation, discusses the project plan, and establishes meeting dates and project milestones.
- Identifies and manages the Upgrade and Revoke programs utilizing the Field Operational teams.
- Conducts regular meetings to project stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Works with Service and business operations, Quality Teams, and Integration Center to allocate resources, material and staff to support technical projects.
- Prepares reports and dashboards for ATI Executive Stakeholders during crucial project time frames such as project status such as hours used, open issues, project risks, on-schedule, etc.
- Identifies lessons learned from project implementations and proposes recommendations and workable solutions, resulting in a continuous process improvement.
- Participates in new Casino openings, expansions, product roll-outs and other strategic initiatives in collaboration with the Operation Field Managers.
- Sets project quality and performance standards.
- Acts as an inter-department liaison for all Aristocrat hardware and software implementation related activities.
- Works with assigned team members to drive cross-functional execution of projects from initiation to closure.
- Helps ensure timely escalation of any issues and that interdependencies within the project are investigated and acting upon accordingly.
- Communicates clear-vision to team members to ensure line of sight to the tool sets and methodology.
- Escalation point in solving problems for employee and customer disputes and or conflicts.
- Provides feedback on team members to management.
- Manages and assists team members in the planning and execution phases to ensure adherence to quality, consistency and other relevant standards that align with Field Operations culture.
- Demonstrates technical proficiency in gaming industry
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ensure the health, safety and welfare of all employees, visitors and contractors within your area of control.
- Ensure all relevant sections of the Health and Safety Management plan are implemented and understood.
- Ensure accident / incident investigations are conducted to determine their causes and take appropriate corrective action as required.
- Ensure injured workers are rehabilitated and an early return to the workplace is achieved.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant health and safety legislative requirements.
What We're Looking For
- Preferably a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent work experience. Current Field Operations experience preferred. Master Certification for Games required within 6 months of employment.
- Preferably 3 years of experience in the field service within the industry of casino gaming, sign installation, or its equivalent.
- Should have analytical, problem identification and problem-solving abilities.
- Should be able to work independently with some management intervention.
- Should have general technical and business knowledge sufficient to understand all factors affecting the project planning, execution and management.
- Should have a reasonable understanding of supported products, infrastructure and methodologies.
- Demonstrates a reasonable standard of soft skills (communication, inter-personal, team orientated to support interfacing with customers.)
- Previous record of the ability to improve customer satisfaction.
- Should be collaborative and team oriented and able to work with internal and external groups (D&D, Compliance, Marketing, Sales, Customers, etc.) to resolve issues across global cultures and different time zones.
- The ability to work with others and to perform in a team environment is essential. Able to communicate with cross-functional team, customers and vendors.
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.