This job might no longer be available.
Project Manager (Shared Services)
Montreal QC ca
5 days ago
As our Shared Services Project Manager at Ubi MTL, you’ll deliver meaningful changes that optimize our purchasing, real estate, and workplace departments.
With a focus on continuous improvement, you’ll innovate in our current operations and bring about new approaches, while consistently considering the people and technology involved in all that you introduce. Working closely with collaborative teams across the company, you’ll propose, develop, and deliver end-to-end strategies to implement projects, accelerate user adoption, and achieve measurable results.
What you’ll do
- Provide operational and tactical guidance to engage teams and the business in transformation-related initiatives (e.g. organization design, technology implementation, policy enhancements, etc.).
- Develop and implement sustainable processes and tools.
- Collaborate with business leaders, buyers, suppliers, and subject-matter experts to launch change management strategies & increase adoption.
- Design and oversee customized communications plans for each project and audience.
- Train end-users on how to use tools + raise awareness of new processes.
- Identify, monitor, and assess performance metrics to measure progress.
- Continuously review and adapt our efforts.
What you bring
- An undergraduate degree in Administration, Organizational Behaviour, Management, Business, or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in project or related experience (overseeing major business transformations, or cultural change programs a huge plus)
- In-depth knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, and Project
- A solid understanding of project management methodologies
- Ability to translate analytical findings into actionable recommendations
- A collaborative, innovative, and solution-oriented spirit
- Excellent organizational and planning capabilities
- Developed presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills (you can effectively communicate & collaborate cross-departmentally with a variety of stakeholders at all levels)
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.