Project Manager (QC Department)
11 days ago
As a part of Ubisoft Technical Department, you will be involved in a complex process of quality and tools creating, covering the following responsibilities:
- Analyze the resource requirements for the project based on the scope of the project and previous workload estimates and provide budget estimates
- Continuously analyze the tools needs /necessary improvements for the QC teams on the projects
- Manage a team of managers, developers, testers, and scripters & evaluate their performance on a regular basis
- Along with the dev. coordinator define the project goals and objectives. Identify the scope of activities for whole department
- Define, set, and optimize PM processes (activities, artifacts, etc.) and standards
- Analyze projects evolution and build resource plans
- Draft and communicate the daily report on the versions and submissions, send them to all stakeholders
- Identify talents within the team and create a role where their areas of expertise can be better utilized within the teams
- Create Projects Postmortem to share the best practices for the processes & procedures as well as key takeaways for future iterations
- Hold internal daily routine (related to both people and projects)
- Work on Project Documentation
- Support and revise RACI
- Conduct communication with internal stakeholders and WWQC structure
- Solid experience with testing
- Experience in people management
- Advanced in Agile Project Management
- Advanced English level
- Experience with Jira (customizing flows, creating Agile boards, reporting, JQL)
- Agility to coach technical specialists
- Understanding of automation approaches and processes
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in QA/QC automation
- Technical Interview
- Soft-skills Interview
- Final Interview with HQ
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 professionals, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity company that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and community can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.