Project Manager, Localisation QA
10 days ago
Title: LQA Project Manager
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Contract: 3 Months initially, full-time
Type: Studio based
As one of our LQA Project Managers, you will be joining the global LQA Leadership Team and be part of the Studio LQA management team. You will work closely with the LQA Manager and LQA Assistant Manager and act as the initial point of contact on all LQA assigned insourced or outsourced projects.
You will be the primary owner of multiple LQA projects and be accountable for the end-to-end quality of those entire projects (scoping, strategy, performance management and the execution of those plans). Acting as the main communication conduit to all internal teams in terms of LQA activities.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborating and assisting in creating the overall LQA Quality Plan; help in defining a project budget forecasting a staff plan and an overall test strategy that will effectively executive and deliver multiple global localisation projects simultaneously.
- Overseeing all assigned projects with full management of all project resources and staffing to ensure every project is delivered on time, within budget and to the highest level of accuracy and quality standards.
- Delegation of critical tasks to LQA Project Coordinators whilst continuously looking for improvements in all areas of how projects are scoped, prepared, managed and delivered.
- Management of LQA Project Coordinators to ensure superior quality standards are met for each project.
- Identifying and analysing project-related problems and devising creative solutions to eradicate issues that may impact project deadlines or quality.
- Performing administrative duties including reporting of project performance, staffing, recruitment, training, feedback, quality and other critical key metrics to the LQA Assistant Manager.
- Liaising with internal departments and other global studios to ensure consistency, coherence and the allocation of resources to meet diverse project demands and deadlines.
- Assisting the global sales team in delivering estimated project quotations.
- Other activities/duties as required by the role.
What we’re looking for
- Native level fluency in English, particularly reporting, reading & writing. (another language highly advantageous).
- Extensive experience within a Quality Assurance, Localization role (preferably as a Project Lead, Project Coordinator, QA Lead or similar).
- Able to deliver presentations, town hall meetings and other motivational talks to multiple LQA project teams.
- Previous experience of s,coping, planning, managing and executing multiple fast-paced LQA projects, including experience of people & project management with a clear focus on providing quality outcomes every time
- Self-motivated with a proactive attitude and the ability to work productively and collaboratively within a multilingual global team (may include remote management of projects).
- Excellent attention to detail with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of the current generation of games consoles and PCs, and the latest mobile and console platforms.
- An interest in, and understanding of, the video game industry.
Studio Working criteria:
- Candidates must live within 60 minutes of studio.
- Candidates must be able to attend the studio, home working considered after 12 weeks.
What we offer
- You will be working for the pre-eminent global provider of specialist services to the games industry and provided with full training and the opportunity to work on some of the biggest game clients, titles, projects, and tech in the world.
- Attractive remuneration, holidays, regular team competitions with great prizes; and inclusion into an extensive social calendar. Our environments thrive with collaborative team-work with people from all around the world, different nationalities, and languages.
- A supportive community inclusive of LGBTQ+, and any age, ethnicity, religion, or disability. We care about the wellbeing of our employees and have a dedicated employee wellbeing programme. We empower our people and offer regular progression opportunities to ensure our employees flourish.
- Learn as you work and be part of something real that changes the face of gaming - forever.
- Working with a global multi-lingual workforce with superb training and promotion and progression opportunities.
PTW is a boutique-with-scale games services company with over 40 studios in 12 countries worldwide. Our range of services includes art and audio production, game development, quality assurance, player support, community management, localization, localization QA, voice production, and data collection.
PTW Bucharest opened its doors in 2016 and has grown from providing Player Support to a range of mobile and AAA games publishers to also offering QA and Localization QA services.
We’re part of a global team of passionate, hard-working, ambitious gamers, whose goal is always to make every gamer’s experience as perfect as possible. For over 25 years, PTW has been providing industry-leading services to every part of the globe. From our humble beginnings as a single office in Japan in 1994, we’ve become a global force with offices across North America, Europe, India, and Asia. The PTW family of brands includes SIDE, 1518 Studios, entalize, and OR Esports. For more information, visit www.ptw.com and https://1518studios.com/
Welcome to PTW!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.