Project Manager-Leadership Development
Montreal QC ca
7 days ago
Our people leaders are critical to our success as a company. In this role you will be in charge of the design, delivery and impact for programs focused on building strong leadership and management capability across the group. You will partner with internal stakeholders from across the company to support our managers and unleash our teams’ potential.
You will be part of the International Learning & Development team and reporting to the Leadership Development Director. You will be acting as a project manager to design, plan, rollout and assess the impact of learning programs for a global audience of people leaders.
- Design of leadership development programs to grow on critical skills;
- Content curation & production to support leaders & managers’ development;
- Growing providers list of top experts, speakers, facilitators and coaches in the Leadership field;
- Coordination with internal stakeholders & external partners to align on learning objectives, content, modalities and program coherence;
- Rollout & delivery of leadership blended programs to target audience : sessions’ organization, logistics and communication to participants;
- Monitoring of programs’ effectiveness and impact, and adjustment recommendations.
Benefiting from at least 5 years' experience in designing and delivering a range of learning programs to support managers and leaders role within an international context, you seek to join a company that defines itself as "serious about fun". If the description below defines who you are", by all means contact us!
- You go beyond your attributions to excel and deliver high impact projects, pedagogical engineering holds no secrets for you;
- Whether in team sport or at work, you put your skills so that they best serve the common good;
- You’re a data savvy person with a design thinking and user centric approach;
- Both in French and in English, thanks to your strong interpersonal & communication skills, you can connect with heterogeneous groups and interlocutors at all levels;
- The ability to facilitate live and virtual sessions the way Oprah Winfrey does is a plus.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you will grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with.