This job might no longer be available.
Project Manager, HR Strategic Projects
4 months ago
Job Title:Project Manager, HR Strategic Projects
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain., we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
As Project Manager, HR Strategic Projects, your role will be about the successful management and delivery of individual and coordinated projects. This role will lead high-profile projects that reduce complexity across operating units, deliver new business capabilities, and fundamentally improve employee experience. Current projects include acquisition integrations, organization redesign, and process improvement.
Initially focusing on delivering strategic global growth initiatives, you will spend time working on projects across our organization to ensure we can enter or expand our hiring in markets at speed.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Scope, plan, mobilize, and deliver top priority projects on time and within budget. Lead projects from inception to delivery, ensuring clear project requirements are developed and delivered with appropriate documentation, gating and sign offs.
- Be an authority of project teams by providing oversight, mentorship and direction. Identify and lead different collaborator groups for each project.
- Implement right governance and reporting structure for projects, ensuring there is a clear RACI and accurate accounts are provided to stakeholders and project sponsors.
- Build, maintain, and disseminate project information to project team members and stakeholders, including meeting agendas and minutes, in a concise and accurate manner.
- Active RAID management to ensure successful project delivery and timely critical issues. Identify corrective measures to the project plan when required, evaluate and make trade-offs to keep delivery on track.
- Jump in and roll sleeves up when needed to assist in project task completion.
- Implement project compliance standards (e.g. confidentiality, privacy)
- Be an excellent partner with 3rd party vendors as required, ensuring appropriate commercial contracts are in place (Master Service Agreements, Statements of Work) and that payment schedules are agreed in line with project scope and delivery expectations.
- Working with Change Director, ensure change management strategy is developed and carried out as needed in each project.
- Efficient use of data to advise project decisions and accurate reporting to project stakeholders.
- Own project change control processes, ensuring changes are prioritized accurately before sign off.
- Degree level qualification.
- +5 years of consultancy/programme management experience.
- Comfort moving between different delivery frameworks (Agile/Waterfall) as required.
- International/Global experience, working within matrix organization.
- Shown success in international project delivery with the ability to empower and guide a virtual distributed team to achieve results.
- Minimum of one year in HR; leading HR projects and/or an HR professional.
- PMI certification and/or training in project management.
- Experience working in a growth role with a large multi-national organization.
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.