Project Manager, Global Total Rewards (HR)
New York, New York, United States
14 days ago
T2 was built to change the way people view the gaming industry. T2 has become one of the most elite entertainment companies in the world. We create the games we would want to play ourselves. We develop and publish products through our labels Rockstar Games, 2K, Ghost Story, Private Division and Social Point.
As part of the Take-Two community, you will be counted on as our Global Total Rewards, Project Manager to be an integral team member within our HR and IT department developing and implementing solutions for Take-Two and will be responsible for running end-to-end delivery of large, complex, multi-staged Information Technology projects across all multiple divisions according to various PMO Methodologies.
We're in search of people who are proactive and comfortable managing multiple projects, teams and the ability to think big (while paying careful attention to detail).
We are working on exciting, but complex projects that are on the cutting edge of technology. We need your skills to help continue our quest in becoming the most creative, innovative and efficient company in the interactive entertainment industry.
Join us in today's most dynamic segment in all of entertainment!
- You will manage end-to-end delivery of large, complex, multi-staged Information Technology projects across all multiple divisions according to various PMO Methodologies.
- You will own project goals leveraging expertise to inspire a sense of shared purpose within the project team.
- You’ll develop and use best practice PMO methodology to create a project plan to fit the stakeholders/customers' needs and deliver within budget on desired outcomes.
- You will apply a proactive approach in routinely tracking the project participant progress against project goals.
- You will compile and analyze HR data to provide decision support and help drive the business in areas such as turnover reduction engagement, cost management, and retention.
- You will participate in compensation surveys and benchmarks positions for evaluation against market. Maintains up to date job descriptions.
- You'll manage incoming reporting requests and provide ad-hoc project support and analysis as needed.
- You’ll partner with HR Business Partners to design, introduce, and integrate talent management strategies and oversee the scheduling and delivery of all training as appropriate.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strategic: You’re currently able to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives while also coordinating projects and teams: among HR, IT, Legal, Finance, and more.
- Tactical: For 5+ years, you have been managing multiple, complex, large scale, HR and HRIS projects in addition to effectively utilizing and integrating various project management frameworks and methodologies. (Waterfall, Agile and Hybrid)
- Communication: You currently communicate with multiple stakeholders daily (HR and IT) gathering information, diagnosing issues, providing regular and timely updates to the teams and management.
- Detail Oriented: You currently create and maintain documentation manage resources, budgets, vendors and can identify and set milestones to provide clear expectations for project teams.