This job might no longer be available.
Project Manager (Esports)
12 days ago
As a Project Manager (Esports) at Ubi MTL, you’ll create and maintain structure within the Rainbow Six development team to streamline our esports efforts.
You’ll plan, launch, track, and document the projects that make up our global esports initiatives and pulse points. And, most importantly, develop processes – guidelines to follow – to set the standard for how esports teams should function in the company.
What you’ll do
- Work alongside the Esports Director on R6 Siege to streamline our holistic efforts across all key functions throughout the global esports organization within Ubisoft
- Develop processes aligned with production, third-party, and regional needs + put them into action.
- Build and communicate timelines and milestones & manage tasks from conception to execution.
- Identify issues and risks + collaborate with cross-functional teams worldwide to overcome them.
- Research and implement tools & best practices.
- Create and maintain up-to-date, accessible documentation to provide visibility and facilitate knowledge sharing.
- Help plan and prepare marketing pulse points+ provide support to your team
- Put together and review project post-mortem reports to continuously improve our efforts.
- Travel internationally to experience the reality of our processes first-hand, meet with internal and external partners, attend events, etc.
What you bring
- An undergraduate degree in Management, Business, or equivalent (project management certification an asset)
- Around 3 years of experience in esports, project or product management, or other relevant experience
- Knowledge of the Office Suite (especially Excel and PowerPoint), collaboration software (e.g. Confluence or Wrike) & project management tools (e.g. Jira)
- A highly collaborative and innovative spirit
- Developed interpersonal, presentation, and English and French communication skills *
- Ability to influence change + anticipate blockers and find creative solutions to remove them
- Organizational and time prioritization capabilities (you can balance multiple projects simultaneously)
- A strategic approach to knowledge management – you understand the importance of making information readily available for the right people in the right place
- Motivation to adapt with the rapidly evolving live cycle of a game.
*Fluency in a third language a huge plus
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being. Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.