Project Manager – Customer Care
12 days ago
- Manage the Customer Care roadmap and internal projects;
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects;
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring full feasibility;
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- Ensure resource availability and allocation;
- Have extensive customer contact during the project execution and build up a good relation with the customer;
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress;
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs;
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Identify problems and find efficient and pragmatic solutions for blockers;
- Demonstrated understanding of budgeting, scheduling and change management processes.
- Great educational background;
- +2 years planning and/or management experience, ideally in Customer Care area.
- Good understanding of IT projects methodology – understanding of business and functional;
- Proven ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects concurrently;
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Excellent command of English;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Experience in agile environments (e.g. scrum, kanban) will be a plus;
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus;
- Flexibility is key. Must be open to adapting past experience to Gameloft Romania engagements;
- Problem solving, teamwork, transparent communications, self-directed management style and quest for constant learning are the key behaviors that drive success at Gameloft Romania;
- Ability to define and ensure objective measures of complex programs and experience in tracking and assessing projects based on project plans, resources;
- Experience leading requirements gathering sessions and establishing task prioritization;
- Motivated to drive excellence in service delivery, methodology, and operations (track record of managing successful projects).
Why join us:
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world!
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you even more?
- Work from Home program available.
- Day off for your birthday and company’s anniversary;
- Free psychological counseling.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Lunch tickets.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style.
- A chance to work in a real multicultural environment.
- All the usual perks: cafeteria, free coffee, free fruits, gaming room, relaxation area, free gym. (We will enjoy these again after things will get better)
Join our Survey.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft via this S urve y
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audience of 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partner with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ 4,300 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing. Not convinced yet?
We have partnerships with high schools and universities all over the world and we support their activity by sharing knowledge and mentoring future professionals. We know the importance of knowledge sharing in order to build healthy and smart future generations. We grow talent and we push to be an example for youngsters by regularly hosting seminars for students, workshops for highschoolers and teachers. So, what do you say? Are you ready to be not just another face behind a computer screen, but a Gamelofter working in a supportive environment, who gets involved and gives back to the community?