Project Manager, Creative Services
14 days ago
Bandai Namco Entertainment America is looking for a talented Project Manager, Creative Services who specializes in managing video projects and to oversee multiple projects simultaneously from concept to execution. An ideal candidate should be proactive, creative, and capable of anticipating challenges and presenting thoughtful solutions.
This is a highly visible role within the larger Creative Services team. This position will work directly with brand managers, licensing teams, and other department stakeholders to ensure that all projects are properly kicked off, scheduled and executed. This teammate will also manage submissions to ratings boards and first party partners and maintain those relationships. The Creative PM works cross functionally with the wider teams with regards to having an oversight on creative briefs, updating the team on project progress, approvals and final delivery to all relevant stakeholders.
Join us at our new campus in Irvine, California where a hybrid work schedule will be observed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage video projects such as creating/editing trailers, developer diaries, behind the scenes interviews, live stream productions, social promos and esports hype videos
• Analyze incoming requests to ensure all necessary details are provided
• Set, manage, and execute expectations for timelines, resources and potential roadblocks
• Work closely with both internal and external agencies ensuring they are briefed properly, clear on scope and deliverables, and that assets are delivered on schedule
• Independent self-starter that can take a project and run with it.
• Lead weekly team meetings to go over status and updates on current and upcoming projects
• Live event coverage experience
• Manage our digital asset management tool in conjunction with our creative team
• Familiar with handling multi-language localizations for our LATAM region
• Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs (Premiere, After Effects, PhotoShop). Must also have a clear understanding of file outputs and extensions
• Proficient in Workfront or other project management software tools
• Proficient in MS Office
• Degree or certification in the creative field or project management or related field
• 5+ years project management experience at an in-house or agency creative team
• 3+ years as a video producer within a publisher or game developer
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. is providing the following notice regarding the Personal Information we collect and use in the context of this job application: https://www.bandainamcoent.com/legal/bnea-privacy-ccpanotice
About Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc.
Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc., part of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc., is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive content — including all major video game consoles, iOS, mobile and online. The company is known for creating and publishing many of the industry’s top video game franchises, including PAC-MAN®, Tekken®, SOULCALIBUR®, NARUTO™, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, Dragon Ball®, GALAGA®, RIDGE RACER® and ACE COMBAT®. More information about the company and its products can be found at www.bandainamcoent.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.