Project Manager, Compensation + People Analytics (Contract)
25 days ago
Unity Technologies is seeking a Senior Project Manager, People to join our People function in orchestrating company-wide scale for a 6 month contract. You will help this growing team improve existing and build new solutions to help the company and employees excel. You will recognize that not everything is solved with a process or technology, but instead you will look beneath the current process and tools to understand mentalities and behaviors, to be a unifying presence across many partners.
You are highly organized, analytically minded, have a knack for optimizing anything and everything, understand the business of people and are communication savvy. You have a diverse skill set that makes you dynamic in any business. You know how to navigate a sophisticated, global organization. And above all - you look at a problem, embark to make it better.
What you’ll be doing
- Bring strong project management subject area and a highly collaborative approach to help us build and implement innovative and high impact Compensation and Analytics solutions for our fast growing organization
- Lead project sub-teams and facilitate the communication and interaction between workstreams
- Build repeatable and scalable processes to the variety and complexity of projects across the function
- Integrate functionality, implementation steps and timelines across multiple projects to make sure they will work well together and are done at a pace that works for the organization
- Provide organizational change support to build adoption and ensure impact
- Track projects against schedule, budget and objectives and proactively address challenges
What we’re looking for
- You embrace challenges - approaching sophisticated problems in an organized and detail-oriented manner
- You have the ability to work cross-functionally as well as independently with minimal direction
- Learn quickly and adapt quickly to changes in timeframes, people and situations with ease
- You exercise discretion and confidentiality like no other
- Excellent active listening, written and verbal communication, presentation skills
You might also have
- Experience in the People function
- Experience with design thinking approach
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for crafting and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to build, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to encouraging an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.