This job might no longer be available.
Project Manager - Business Solutions
Montreal QC ca
3 months ago
The Project Manager will be responsible for leading and ensuring the development of a wide range of digital products. Supporting the complete cycle of product development, from design to delivery of the final product, her/his goal is also to reach, in a profitable way, an exceptional level of customer satisfaction.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Coordinate the work of the project teams in order to carry out all the production of the projects under your responsibility.
- Define project requirements including responsibilities, deliverables, KPIs and project limitations and constraints.
- Be accountable for projects including planning, organizing and coordinating activities.
- Supervise the quality of deliverables to ensure that key milestones are met and ideally surpassed while remaining flexible and flexible.
- Control the progress, costs and quality of mandates/projects.
- Ensure projects are profitable and that objectives are met or exceeded.
- Deliver and manage regular budget reports.
- Conduct risk analyses on a regular basis and develop mitigation plans to ensure successful delivery.
- Deliver "sprint" versions to clients or other stakeholders for review.
- Ensure proper management of daily interactions to optimize efficiency of multidisciplinary teams.
- Identify velocity problems of his teams.
- Participate in client calls and document action items.
- Perform preliminary project evaluations and analyses.
- Contribute to the development of processes and tools for project management.
- Manage the relationship with customers by ensuring to maintain good communication and carefully manage expectations throughout the production process.
- Responsible for briefing experts on projects.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction.
- Responsible to build and strengthen the relationship with her/his main client(s).
- Be on the lookout for potential needs, opportunities and contract renewals.
- Demonstrate good judgment regarding frequency and level of communication to use with clients.
- Make clients feel comfortable and informed explaining clearly the “why” and “how” of proposed action plans.
- Ability to listen and interpret client speech accurately.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration or the equivalent
- Two (7) to five (12) years of related experience in digital
- Ability to analyze and interpret information to solve problems and make recommendations
- Ability to set, manage and respect timelines
- Ability to innovate and be creative on projects
- Autonomy and ability to determine which tasks to perform
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Leadership, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software in a Windows environment and project management software
- Scrum Master Certification an asset
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.