Junior Project Manager - Burnaby, BC
16 days ago
Keywords Studios is looking for a Junior Project Manager to join the Keywords Embedded Services team.
The Junior Project Manager is responsible for the day to day delivery of Keywords Embedded Services projects. We work embedded at a client site and will act as a representative of Keywords Embedded Services upholding Keywords best practices as well as maintaining strong client and employee relationships. We are responsible for employee management; from recruiting to career progression, performance evaluations and supporting the dynamic resourcing needs of the client.
- Own and provide strategy planning for multiple concurrent assignments
- Coordinate staffing of resources onto assignment
- Coach and develop staff through Career Development planning
- Compile, analyze, and estimate project costs
- Monitor and manage budget (includes project performance to pricing models, ROI, PO burn reports, invoicing approvals, and ensuring these are accurate and timely)
- Experience with Team Management (Career Progression, Performance Review)
- Experience with overseeing multiple projects
- Customer interfacing experience
- Maintaining client relationships
- Provide value and reporting
- Sound business-related skills including judgment and decision making
- Experience in metrics tracking
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Demonstrated issue escalation and accountability skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent time management
- Experience with software life cycles and proven accomplishments as a driver of multiple projects
- Must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic and can work with limited supervision
- Collaborate to work toward common goals with different teams
- Excellent observational and organizational skills – detail oriented
- Gaming or Software industry experience a bonus
- Must be local to British Columbia
**Please note, all Keywords staff are temporarily working from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic until health restrictions allow us to return to office**
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work enviroement.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.