Project Manager (Brizzi-ATL)
5 days ago
Job Posting TitleProject Manager (Brizzi-ATL)
SummaryReporting to the Director of Operations and Engineering, the Project Manager will act as a product owner and production manager for Gimmie Games’ digital portfolio, responsible for managing the development cycle with artists, animators, technical artists, engineers, QA specialists and third-party studios. Additionally, the Project Manager will help design an optimal portfolio strategy and support the Operations team to improve the overall efficiency of the organization. The Project Manager position will be full-time and on-site at our Decatur, GA office.
What you'll do
- Manage product plans, schedules and resources to ensure committed milestones and delivery dates are met.
- Participate in game and feature design sessions with game design team.
- Responsible for providing team members with details and requirements for all conceptualized products.
- Identify, communicate and resolve problem areas and risks in the production cycle and schedules. Monitor health of a project, ensuring resources are appropriately allocated, performing adequately and designing the product as intended.
- As a key member of the Operations team, this role will be tasked with developing new protocol and processes to improve efficiency within the production and testing cycles.
- Organize weekly meetings with team to review the status of products in production and in testing.
- Manage communication with third parties, including licensors, external stakeholders and partnering design groups.
- Generally, support Operational team on a variety of projects and tasks as needed.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business or related field.
- 4+ years of project management experience required.
- Casino gaming experience is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be highly organized and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Jira, and other project management and QA tools.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.