This job might no longer be available.
Project Manager, Brand Transformation (Contract)
Redwood City California United States
5 days ago
Project Manager, Brand Transformation (12-month contract)
At EA we are a community of artists, storytellers, technologists and innovators working in one of the most dynamic industries today. We are transforming for a digital future and work as one team. We take risks and we dream big. And together, we are changing the way millions play every day.
The Brand Transformation PM will work closely with the Head of Brand Transformation EA headquarters, Redwood City, San Francisco. They will be responsible for driving action, coordinating collaboration and rallying cross-functional working groups to bring the brand strategy to life. In this capacity they will be an excellent collaborator and an agent of change.
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on PM who can take a vision or challenge and run with it. They will make strong relationships quickly and sensitively manage the intentions of the team through the business. They will be fast to read a room and steer a meeting towards its desired outcome. And they will both follow through themselves, and help others to meet deadlines as they shepherd projects forwards in spite of conflicting priorities and schedules. They will be able to creatively find short-cuts, open doors and also protect the integrity of the brand transformation as they go.
- 5+ years as a project manager or account director at a tech or entertainment company, or a Creative Ad Agency
- Proven experience working with senior stakeholders in a business
- Self-driven leader with the ability to take projects from inception to execution
- Experience developing, creating and refining project management processes
- Excellent understanding of project management tools
- The ability to manage multiple personalities and timezones
- Detailed and Organized
- Excellent follow through
- Creatively driven and problem solver
- Must be able to keep focus on multiple tasks and effectively set priorities among projects
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- People Management experience of a small team
Day to day responsibilities
- Creates and manages the schedule from kick-off to production hand-off (when relevant)
- Ensures project stays on time and consistently hits key milestones
- Updates Head of Brand Transformation regularly on the status of all projects
- Organizes regular review sessions with key stakeholders
- Works closely with all creative teams, cross-functional project teams and vendors to ensure projects stay on time
- Works with the rest of the business to ensure resource allocated against brand projects is manageable and realistic
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.