Project Manager - Biggest Little Studio
9 days ago
Job Posting TitleProject Manager - Biggest Little Studio
SummaryOur Reno-based Biggest Little Studio is looking for a naturally analytical Project Manager with strong experience managing Agile, Scrum, or other rapid application development teams to deliver technology solutions will be part of a multi-disciplined, highly technical team responsible for delivering the best in industry solutions. The Project Manager is responsible for the full project lifecycle from project initiation through the commercial release of the product. Working with appropriate stakeholders to ensure that assigned projects are delivered on-time, on-budget, and meet the product portfolio requirements.
You will prepare and maintain project plans, monitor progress within multiple areas, act as liaison between Game Studio and other key departments, and prepare presentations and status reports for management. As a Project Manager, you must have excellent communication, interpersonal and delegation skills and be able to manage multiple projects of varying size and complexity.
What you'll do
- Drives integrated teams to deliver technology solutions in support of key product initiatives by working closely with management, product owners, game designers, mathematicians, artists, engineers, and quality assurance.
- Works within and across business units to build and maintain schedules, considering dependencies across application, platform, and game development teams to ensure successful product release.
- Efficient resource planning and scheduling by managing priorities based on the timelines, resource loads and what-if analysis information for the successful completion of specific project goals and objective.
- Maintains dependency plan between planned sprints across studio, and external partners.
- Remove blockers, help the team increase velocity, promote continuous communication, and cross studio collaboration.
- Support the team by running reoccurring stand-ups, schedule meetings, take notes and keep the team organized and on track, take a lead on retrospectives. Maintain Jira sprint and scrum boards.
- Manages, and appropriately escalates, delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes tied to the product development initiatives.
- Communicate project performance through continual monitoring, evaluation, and reports.
- Ensures deliverables across teams are high quality and clearly documented.
- All other duties as assigned
What we're looking for
- 4+ years of project management experience.
- Deep understanding of all aspects of project management with a demonstrated track record of increasing responsibility.
- Strong experience managing Agile, Scrum, or other rapid application development teams to deliver technology solutions that meet customer expectations for timeliness and quality.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; Ability to effectively communicate across internal and external teams, and partners.
- Naturally analytical, you will have great planning and organizational skills and an ability to manage competing demands with attention to detail.
- You will be able to differentiate between a technical and non-technical audience, tailoring your approach to each and ensuring everyone is on the same page.
- Education: Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience, is preferred
- Experience with casino game development is preferred.
- Experience with Atlassian’s product suite (JIRA and Confluence), Power BI, MS Project Plan software preferred.
- PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent preferred
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.